Time & Location
03 Mar 2022, 13:00 – 14:00 GMT
About the event
The Arts & Culture Network is a growing community of professionals shaping the future of arts and culture together.
At 1pm (GMT) on Thursday 3rd February I'm hosting another free hour of random speed networking and the TAD Talk speed webinar.
We all get to meet 9 or more fellow members and guests, at random, in a series of 1-2-1s and small groups in under an hour, without leaving our desks.
It's fun, fast and effective and we've has some great feedback.
First timers are welcome free of charge.
Returning guests may either pay £20 to attend this event or join the Arts and Culture Network Community for £15/month which includes access to all events and our community platform. (www.ArtsAndCultureNetwork.com).
Founder members of our community attend free.
We had over 90 at our December event and over 250 have registered for our January event.
Here is a selection of the organisations represented at recent events:
- Natural History Museum
- BBC Antiques Roadshow
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Old Royal Naval College
- Historic England
- Haymarket Media Group
- National Museum Wales
- Arts Council of England
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Shakespeare’s Globe
- Creative Estuary
- University College London
- The Tourism Media Group
- Coventry City of Culture 2021
- Marketing Manchester
- Southbank Centre
- The Backstage Centre
- Spitalfields Music
- Espace Art Actuel
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- "The event was amazing I haven’t networked in ages so was feeling a bit nervous but everyone was so lovely!"
- "So much fun on a Thursday! Thanks Mark, look forward to the next one. So many people jumped on LinkedIN immediately afterwards."
- "Brilliant event, thanks for organising and I’ll definitely join the next one. Best wishes."
For more information please contact the host Mark Walmsley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)7947 793 554
Connect with me on LinkedIn here.
Mark Walmsley FRSA AGSM
Arts & Culture Network
Is this your first ACN Event? Try before you buy!
Pay as you go!