Thu, 04 May|
PR and Comms in The Arts. Speed Webinar with Networking. FREE | ZOOM
On-demand - for 5 top tips for successful PR and Communications in the Arts with Lauren Gildersleve, followed by networking.
Time & Location
04 May, 13:00 – 14:00 BST
About the event
Watch the event and download event resources here.
A 10-minute introduction to Lauren's 5 top tips for effective PR and Communications in the Arts and Culture sector. Lauren's speed webinar will be preceded and followed by our popular introduction and random speed networking sessions.
Lauren is a full member of The Arts and Culture network and a highly experienced former BBC PR and communications specialist. She has over 20 years experience in arts, culture, media, science, publishing and retail and offers flexible comms support on a project basis for science, arts and cultural spaces across the UK.
More about Lauren:
- Freelance PR - managing and implementing campaigns for organisations including the temporary exhibition programmes at the Francis Crick Institute (from Cancer to Genome Editing) and The Postal Museum in London.
- Communications Manager for BBC Arts, Specialist Factual and Children’s
- Eleven years at the BBC managing PR teams and campaigns for programming across BBC Two, Four, CBBC, CBeebies, BBC HD and BBC Films.
- Science Museum London - Nominated for a PR Week Award for the creation of the UK’s first light therapy lounge and founder of its inaugural Smart Toy Awards.
- PR agency experience working with photographers Rankin and David Bailey as well as clients including Proud Galleries and Amazon.co.uk.
- Professional Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- RHS qualified garden designer
"Mark, the Arts and Culture Network is FANTASTIC!! The monthly zoom networking events far exceeded my expectations. I have met many wonderful new people, with whom I have since collaborated. It's opened many doors for me, which has been a huge benefit. Many thanks!" (Lauren Grierson)
Before Lauren's TAD Talk we will all have the opportunity to introduce ourselves for 30 seconds and after her talk, we will be random speed networking. We will all be paired up, at random, for 5 minutes, to connect, start conversations and explore opportunities for artistic and cultural collaboration.
For those who don't have to dash off at 2pm, the after party for open networking is legendary and where much of the magic happens.
Join us as a full member for just £10 per month (or £100 per year) for supported and enhanced access to our network, and my own, to grow and develop your own, your network, career, and/or business.
“I've just joined!! £10 a month for a 1:1 business growth session, free networking, and access to all the events (on top of everything else!)?! This is INSANE value for money Mark and I'm so grateful for everything you've done to build such a supportive network of like-minded creative professionals.” (Sarah Hunt - West End Coach)
I hope to see you there.
Mark Walmsley FRSA AGSM
Chief Culture Vulture
Arts & Culture Network
Pay what you think it's worth.
Pay what you want
This ticket is for non-members who wish to pay what they want for a ticket.
Pay what you want0