Time & Location
21 Dec 2022, 18:00 – 19:00
About the event
Join us on ZOOM for an informal end of year drinks gathering and few breakout room sessions. Bring you own drink I'm afraid. ;-)
It's been a great year for The Arts and Culture Network. Thank you if you are a subscribing member, or have attended one of your events.
2022 in review:
- 16,200 LinkedIn group members (up 6,000 in the last 12 months with +/- 40 people currently joining the group every day)
- An award from LinkedIn for having one of the most engaged groups. (11,866 of you are considered active users).
- Post views up 55%
- Reactions up 44%
- Comments up 133%
- 3,240 on the emailing list (from a standing start this time last year).
- 3,552 website sessions by 1,525 unique visitors (Average website visit 8 minutes).
- 663 registered website users.
- 504 people have attended one or more event.
- 57 subscribers
Join us as a full member for free access to all our events, and benefits that far outweight the cost of membership.
Some commentrs over the last year:
"Mark, the Arts and Culture Network is FANTASTIC!! The monthly zoom networking events far exceeded my expectations. I have met many wonderful new people, with whom I have since collaborated. It's opened many doors for me, which has been a huge benefit. Many thanks!" (Lauren Grierson)
"I'm beginning to realise that the benefits from being in this group are extraordinary." (Alice Shapiro - Mary LaForge Gallery)
"Thank you Mark for creating such a wonderful global community who have a passion for the arts and culture!" (Furrah Syed, Abstract Artist)
"Hey Mark had to shoot off for another meeting. Great to meet you and others in the network! I found it very useful :)" (Sacha Mandell)
The ZOOM link will be shared when you register and by email before the event.
Mark Walmsley FRSA AGSM
Chief Culture Vulture
Arts & Culture Network
+44 (0)7947 793 554
This is a free event for all.£0.00
Make a donation
If you'd like ti make a donation to support us, here's your chance.Pay what you want