“Mark, I've already found two new clients through your network since I became a full member. It was a no-brainer really. You're the leader of a global community of tens of thousands of arts and culture professionals. Many of them are prospective new clients and partners for me. Being closer to you makes me closer to them ... and the events are fantastic."
(Sarah Hunt - Creative Performance Coach)
Full membership of The Arts and Culture Network is just £10 per month or £100 per year and you may cancel at any time.
Membership provides unique opportunities for profile, network, career, and/or business development ... much of it done for you ... for the equivalent cost of 3 cups of coffee a month!
Annual video interviews for publication to our Network of 26,000 members and 300,000 engaged users per month. (Done for you)
A publicly searchable profile in our directory. (Done for you)
Access to the forum, groups, and discussions in our member zone.
A WhatsApp group for social media post sharing.
Introduction spots and shout outs at our online networking events.
Opportunities to give webinars and workshops at our events.
Listing on our LinkedIn group for your own events.
Additional special offers and benefits valued at over £1,000.
Choose a Membership Option
Friend5£Every monthBecome a friend of the Arts and Culture Network
- Join all our networking and webinar events free of charge.
- Book a free 15-minute 1-1 with founder Mark Walmsley.
- Access the member zone on our website.
Member10£Every monthFull membership, pay monthly, cancel any time.
- 1-hour discovery call with network founder Mark Walmsley.
- Video interviews for publication and syndication.
- WhatsApp group membership for mutual post sharing.
- Repeated promotion at our events.
- Create a publicly searchable profile on our website.
- Give educational and promotional talks at out events.
- Post your videos to our YouTube channel.
- Promote your news and event on our socials.
- Additional full membership benefits valued at £1,000
12 Months100£Every yearSave 10%
- As per member but save 10%
- Best Value
2 Years180£Save 25%
- As per member but save 25% .
Sponsor500£Every monthReach 300,000 arts and culture professionals per month.
- Lifetime individual membership benefits for up to 10 people.
- Permanent logo links on all our assets, including:
- LinkedIn group (26k), website, event comms, 200k emails pa.
- Dedicated page on our website.
- Give one webinar/demo per year.
- Intro and thanks at events.
- Ask for more information.
Fast-track nomination and discounted Fellowship of the Royal Society of Arts.
£140 instead of £262 (Save £122)
50% discount on premium annual organisation marketing subscription (Performing Arts)
80% discount on Pro Artist annual marketing subscription (Performing Arts)
(Save £72 per month)
FREE 3-month subscription to artsDB. (Performing Arts)
ACN Newsletter and LinkedIn group profile. (23k members)
1-hour LinkedIn training session.
(FREE - Value: £75 )
Recommended post in our LinkedIn group (23k members)
(FREE - Value: £50)
Promote vacancies in our LinkedIn group (23k members)
(FREE - Value: £50)
3-month free subscription to online music lessons.
FREE 3-month subscription to International Arts Manager plus 25% discount for 9 months. (Saving 25%)
Video interview for publication, sharing and syndication.
(FREE - Value £50)
Give an educational masterclass or workshop at one of our networking events.
Give a promotional showcase at one of our networking events.
Posts, shares, comments and likes on our socials.
(FREE: Value £25)
Access all areas at ArtsAndCultureNetwork.com
Save 15% in your first year rostering your ensemble.
"Mark, thanks so much. We hired Alex the day after meeting him at your random speed networking event."
Alice at LoveToVisit
"Mark, thank you for such a great event yesterday. I'm doing all the follow ups today."
Sarah at AAP
"The event was amazing. I haven't networked in ages so I was a bit nervous.
Everyone was lovely."
Jodie at Fablr
"Brilliant event. Thanks for organising Mark. I'll definitely be on the next one. Best wishes."
Caroline at Liliesleaf Trust