Full membership provides unique opportunities for profile, network, career, and/or business development in the global arts and culture sector.
The main benefit is a published and promoted interview with Mark Walmsley recorded on Zoom, examples of which you will find here.
I'll create your fantasy cultural year from the answers to 10 easy questions. We'll publish that interview video to our YouTube channel so that you can embed it in your own website and socials if you wish.
We'll then write and publish a profile about you which will be highly search optimised and promote it to the 600,000 monthly users of our 8 arts and culture LinkedIn groups.
“Mark, I've already found two new clients through your network since I became a full member. It was a no-brainer really. You're the leader of a global community of tens of thousands of arts and culture professionals. Many of them are prospective new clients and partners for me. Being closer to you makes me closer to them ... and the events are fantastic."
(Sarah Hunt - Creative Performance Coach)
Choose a Membership Option
Friend£55£Every monthBecome a friend of the Arts and Culture Network
- Join all our networking and webinar events free of charge.
- Book a free 15-minute 1-1 with founder Mark Walmsley.
- Access the member zone on our website.
Member£1010£Every monthFull membership, pay monthly, cancel any time.
- Video interview for publication and promotion.
- Develop your profile, network, career, and/or business.
- Join our post-sharing WhatsApp group.
- Nomination as Fellow of The Royal Society of Arts (-£122pa)
- Introduce yourself at our events.
- We'll create your website profile and directory entry.
- Give talks at our events.
- Post your videos to our YouTube channel.
- Promote your news and events on our socials.
12 Months£100100£Every yearSave 10%
- As per member but save 10%
"Mark, thanks so much. We hired Alex the day after meeting him at your random speed networking event."
Alice at LoveToVisit
"Mark, thank you for such a great event yesterday. I'm doing all the follow ups today."
Sarah at AAP
"The event was amazing. I haven't networked in ages so I was a bit nervous.
Everyone was lovely."
Jodie at Fablr
"Brilliant event. Thanks for organising Mark. I'll definitely be on the next one. Best wishes."
Caroline at Liliesleaf Trust