Thu, 03 Feb|
Random Speed Networking (London - Feb 2022)
Join us for a friendly, fun and fast hour of random speed networking for arts and culture professionals.
Time & Location
03 Feb 2022, 13:00 – 14:00 GMT
About the event
If you are a subscribing member please book your free ticket here.
Non-members may book a single ticket below at £15.
Alternatively, you can subscribe as an Individual Member for £15 per month for access to all our events, our community, directory and forums. This option includes a one month FREE Trial and you may cancel at any time.
Random Speed Networking - It's fun, fast and effective.
The Arts & Culture Network is a growing global community of professionals shaping the future of arts and culture together. we have over 12,500 members on LinkedIn.
At 1pm (GMT) on Thursday 3rd February I'm hosting another one hour of random speed networking including a TAD Talk speed webinar.
We all get to meet 9 or more fellow members and guests, at random, in a series of 1-2-1s and small groups in under an hour, without leaving our desks.
It's fun, fast and effective and we've has some great feedback.
We had over 90 at our December event and over 300 have registered for our January event.
Here is a selection of the organisations represented at recent events:
- Natural History Museum
- BBC Antiques Roadshow
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Old Royal Naval College
- Historic England
- Haymarket Media Group
- National Museum Wales
- Arts Council of England
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Shakespeare’s Globe
- Creative Estuary
- University College London
- The Tourism Media Group
- Coventry City of Culture 2021
- Marketing Manchester
- Southbank Centre
- The Backstage Centre
- Spitalfields Music
- Espace Art Actuel
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- "The event was amazing I haven’t networked in ages so was feeling a bit nervous but everyone was so lovely!"
- "So much fun on a Thursday! Thanks Mark, look forward to the next one. So many people jumped on LinkedIN immediately afterwards."
- "Brilliant event, thanks for organising and I’ll definitely join the next one. Best wishes."
For more information please contact the host Mark Walmsley at email@example.com or call +44 (0)7947 793 554
Mark Walmsley FRSA AGSM
Arts & Culture Network
Members discount will be applied at checkout.